MTC Address

Posted on 2:36 PM by Elder Messer | 0 comments

Hello!

I'm Lindsey, Brandon's sister and I'll be the one posting his e-mail updates on here.


I picked Brandon up from the airport today at 7:30am and took him everywhere he wanted to go around Provo before dropping him off at the MTC. It was probably one of the hardest things I've ever had to do...just drop him off and he walks off one way while I drove the other way, crying, and knowing that I would not get to see him or hug him again for 2 years, knowing that a lot changes in two years and who knows what kind of life I'll have or person I'll become during that time. Even though I'll miss him more than words can express, I'm incredibly proud of him and I KNOW he'll be an incredible missionary!


His specific MTC address is....
Elder Brandon Scott Messer
MTC Mailbox # 95
ECU-QUI 1102
2005 North 900 East
Provo, UT 84604-1793

You can send letters for free through http://www.dearelder.com/

If you attend BYU they have a same day delivery service for packages to the MTC at the pack-n-ship in the basement of the bookstore for a reduced rate. Take advantage of it while you can cause once he gets to Ecuador there's a weight limit and no guaruntee that it'll get there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment